We are proud to supply worldwide the full range of Gaz’ standard product line, the GHA shock kits. Gaz height adjustable kits are primarily made for the modified road car market. The main features of these kits are:
1. On car damping adjustment.
2. Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a -25 to -65mm ride height adjustment.
3. The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated. We also offer a silver or black nickel plating for increased durability and looks.
4. All units are provided with high quality coil springs in various rates and diameters. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customers requirements.
5. When a coilover is unable to be installed a separate damper and rear coil spring with a variable spring platform is used so the kit retains full height adjustment.
If your car is not listed here, the shocks may be available as pairs of fronts or rears here.
Of course as all Gaz shocks are made to order, we can provide shock absorbers for any model of car including kit cars and special orders. So please Get in Touch if you have a query about Gaz shocks – or use the chat function below; where you can also connect to us on social media.
All of the marques/models specified are available in the standard Gaz GHA kit or the top-specced Gold line. GAZ GHA are primarily intended for modified road car use, while GAZ GOLD are premium height adjustable kits for tarmac motorsport and the serious track day enthusiast.
This page will show you the full options and costs for the GHA (standard) range. Should you wish to browse other ranges specifically and add options, click to visit the specific product ranges here:
If you are struggling to find a kit for your car, either use our chat feature to get in contact immediately, or use the Gaz Enquiry Form on our dedicated page on Gaz Shocks to ask any specific questions. Kits contain full shock products for the vehicle specified: 2 front, 2 rear shocks with fitted springs. Adjustment spanners and appropriate fitments are also included.
Costs exclude VAT & delivery. Photographs are for illustration purposes; while the manufacture type and finish will be accurate, obviously the final product you receive may differ from the picture in terms of size and fitments.
N.B. These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.