Gaz Performance Shocks are available in a huge range of options. Select your Marque, Model and Year above and you’ll be given the best options for your vehicle.
If your vehicle isn’t listed here, then don’t despair – all kits are built to order so we can satisfy any requirement for Gaz Performance Shocks. Click here to read about the other vehicles not listed here that we have existing solutions for, or to find out more about the GT, GS, GP, GAI, Double Adjustable Race, Gold Pro and other versions of these shocks – almost any vehicle can be produced in almost any variant.
All open and closed dimensions are metal to metal and units are fitted with a 1” bumpstop. This therefore increases the closed length and reduces the stroke length by 1”. All units are fully dyno tested before despatch.
In general specs are as follows, though these differ across the GT, GS, GP, GAI, Race and other variants.
1. Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit. Double adjustable coilovers for bump and rebound are also possible.
2. Struts and semi struts come in a variety of diameters, generally 1.75″ to take 1.9″ ID coils, or 2″, with either a 12, or 14-16mm rod and a wide range of spring seat sizes. Gold and Gold pro generally have a 22mm piston rod.
3. All units have multi lip sealing. The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
4. All the Gold and GP range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and reduce fade in motor racing conditions.
5. The coilovers and telescopic units utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a black zinc plated coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
6. A full range of springs are stocked at the factory for road and motorsport use. We can offer ultra-low, standard or custom spring lengths. Generally a 25-65mm drop is standard.
7. Units are available with bearings, bonded or polyurethane bushes, or self-lubricated spherical bearings and progressive bump stops.
If your vehicle is not listed here, the shocks may be available as pairs of fronts or rears here.
Of course as all Gaz shocks are made to order, we can provide shock absorbers for any model of car including kit cars and special orders. So please Get in Touch if you have a query about Gaz shocks – or use the chat function below; where you can also connect to us on social media.
Dependent on the range, shocks will be either zinc coated, hard chrome plated, or nickel plated. We can usually provide in alternative Silver or Black Nickel plate for approx £10 per shock. Should you wish to browse other ranges specifically and add options, click to visit the specific product ranges here:
Costs are for the damper only. Springs are an additional £25 and can be specified in any format you wish – obviously we will provide the appropriate spring for the unit unless you specify otherwise, which you can do at checkout in the Order Notes.
Costs exclude VAT & delivery. Photographs are for illustration purposes; while the manufacture type and finish will be accurate, obviously the final product you receive may differ from the picture in terms of size and fitments.
N.B. These shocks can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.