Lotus Elan Stainless Steel Wishbones (Pair)
We have made several changes to the original specification of the OEM wishbones (now sadly out of production) and are delighted to present our new, uprated version of the Lotus Elan Stainless Steel Wishbones.
- Carriers marked and drilled by program
- Bosses turned out of solid stainless steel
- Legs were laser cut to get the angles correct every time
- Uprated tubing support (the circular tube running across the inner section) – these are now heavily uprated instead of OEM specs.
- Carrier for the shock absorbers is now laser cut, as the hole is not a true circle; it has the exact flat section as per the originals.
- Additional plates were made for the bosses to deal with 1mm difference between the inner and outer bushes, and we had to have bosses machined out to fit the anti-roll bars more accurately.
- Flux core material & gas increased – wire was originally 0.6, we used 0.9 flux core SS 316L wire throughout.
- All material is top quality stainless with equivalent flex and additional strength.
- All products have undergone a full external inspection for pinholes, weld problems, and are supplied unfinished to ensure no faults could be hidden.
Production is limited so please place your order to get in the queue.